The Solidoodle 4 is our latest generation printer. With a new extruder, concealed components, and thumbwheel calibrations, it’s our easiest printer yet!
Standard Features Include:
• One-click software installer, downloadable on our website, see our guide on How To Install Software
Please note, you need an internet connection to download the software, a disc is not included.
• Able to print .STL files
• Windows, Mac, & Linux compatible
What's in the box?
• Solidoodle 3D Printer, fully assembled & tested
• Small roll of starter filament (enough for a few test prints)
• Power supply
• USB Cable
• Tool kit
• Snap-on filament spool holder
• Uses Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) a.k.a Thermoplastic Extrusion Technology
• Solidoodle Motherboard
• Extruder moves in the horizontal plane (X-Y), Build Platform (moves in the vertical direction (Z)
• Spring loaded Acrylic Extruder with stepper motor, .4mm nozzle
• ABS filament recommended, but using PLA is possible.
• 100V-240V Universal Power Supply