UMAX PowerLook 2100XL is a one-size-fits-all scanner for graphics professionals who require high resolution and fast color scanning of any image in a small-footprint package. When we say one size fits all, we mean it! You can scan illustrations, newspapers, magazines, transparencies, color photos, and even x-rays, textiles, and negatives! The scanning area measures a full 12" by 17", despite the small footprint of just over 18" by 24" to fit on any desktop. The scan area can accommodate up to thirty-two 35mm slides when used with the transparency adapter. High 3.4Dmax captures fine details of shadow areas -- especially important when scanning transparencies. In addition, batch scanning increases productivity by scanning more than one image in a single pass.
- The scanning resolution of 800 x 1600 dpi in the PowerLook 2100XL desktop scanner gives you high quality professional scanning. This Umax desktop scanner comes with USB 2.0 interface which lets you connect and transfer data at a faster rate. You can conveniently work with this Umax flatbed scanner as it is preloaded with Microsoft Windows 95 operating system. The Innovative Mirror Moving technology of this Umax desktop scanner ensuring stable and consistent image quality with low power consumption. The 24-bit color depth of this Umax flatbed scanner scans the image with brilliant colors. The 8-bit gray levels ensure that the PowerLook 2100XL flatbed scanner produces maximum number of gray shades.
Type: Flatbed Scanner
Family Line Umax PowerLook
Form Factor Desktop
Supported Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows XP, 7, 8.0
Scanning Resolution: 800 x 1600 DPI
- Max scanning area: 12"x 17"
- Max interpolated resolution: 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Max optical density: 3.4 Dmax
- CCD type: Tri-linear coated, 10600 elements
- Data output: 14 bit/pixel extendable
Connectivity: USB 2.0
Input Type: Color
Media Type: 35 mm Slides, Negatives, Plain Paper, Transparencies
Media Load TypeManual Load
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.